Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I've seen this on some other blogs and thought it's a good one to add. Here is a list of what I'm most thankful for this week...

1. Ella Grace smiles first thing in the morning

2. My husband working hard to provide for us

3. A dad who is willing to drop what he has planned to help clean out the closet when the water heater busts

4. Apartment matienance people who replace busted water heaters so I don't have to

5. Friends who you can count on to share in your joys, sorrows, excitement, and fear

6.Pink & Red Starbursts

7.A big tub of orange Gumdrop pacifiers

8.Part time work with children I enjoy earning money we need

9.Barefoot weather

10.A safe return from a long road trip

What are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment