Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow, Follow me Friday!!


  

Follow me! Follow me! Follow me!

I know this week's post have been sparce, but I promise to give you a good laugh this coming week. I mean, I'm going to have at least one good laugh to share from my 5 days on the road with my 12 week old baby. Yup, you read that right, Ella Grace and I are hitting the road. We are driving 5-6 hours (pre-baby drive estimate) today for a wedding tomorrow, then Sunday we are back in the car for about 9+ hours to take Ella Grace to meet her Great Granny, then Tuesday we are driving home. I promise to take lots of pictures and will try to write at least a post card or two.

So until we meet again, I can't spell that German word goodnight!

Happy Friday Follow!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could get away for a minute LOL! Have a safe trip!

    New follower from Friday Follow, hope you will return the favor :)
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete