Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GREAT PHOTO COUPONS/CODES!!

I am always on the lookout for deals on photo printing. Since I take all of my own photos and refuse to use a studio (there are exceptions) I end up with oodles of pictures that I want to print, but yeah, it can get expensive. So I thought I would share with you what I found today!

Today 4/6 at WALGREENS.COM use code POSTER199 for $1.99 11x14 Poster - 5 uses per account.
Great for Grandma & Grandpa, Uncles & Aunts, and all the friends who keep asking for pictures of your little cutie!!


Tomorrow 4/7 Only. Print the coupon found here for 20 free 4x6 prints
Announcement anyone?? Or maybe just 20 of your favorite to put into a large floating frame to make a collage of your little love bug.

Through 4/10 at WALGREENS.COM use code BUNNY5 for 50 Prints for $5.00
Print all those Easter pictures that are sitting in your camera or computer.


Happy Picture Printing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment