Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Barefoot and Fancy Free

Although cooler than a usual spring day, today was beautiful. Ella Grace fell asleep in the back seat on our way home from babysitting and when we got to the apartment I decided to take the opportunity to clean out the car. If you have read my last 5 posts, and have ever traveled yourself, you can imagine how badly this needed to be done. So while my daughter slept in her car-seat, I cleaned out and even did a mini detailing job on the car. Walking back and forth carrying stuff inside my crocks were getting on my nerves so I kicked them off. The concrete is bumpy and as I cut across the grass to my car, the feeling of the cool blades beneath my feet was immediately relaxing. Anyone looking out their window or driving by probably thought I was crazy as I walked first in circles and then in a back and forth pattern across the lawn. 


Have you kicked off your shoes lately?? 

1 comment:

  1. I hate my toenails and I'm not really good at painting them so I always wear shoes that cover them. I should get a pedicure (I've never had one). It's supposed to be in the 70s this weekend! HEAT WAVE!!

    ReplyDelete