Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The 3/50 Project

I first heard/read about the 3/50 project on a poster in the bathroom of a local Mexican Restaurant. I thought it was cool then and I remembered how cool it was when it popped up on my FB page.

Below I have posted a copy of that poster. But basically the 3/50 project is a call to arms to help support local independently owned businesses. Those mom and pop restaurants and stores that get screwed by the big guys ability to slash prices. So, will you do your part? If you already eat out 3 times a month it's really not a difficult request. Choose local and your money stays local.

Pick 3. Spend 50. Save your local economy.

 I'd love to hear about the great places local to you that you enjoy! Personally I LOVE Marc Anthony's Italian Restaurant. Ordered 2 large pizza's from them for Sean's family that is in town this week and they loved it as much as we do. The customer service is wonderful and they knew who I was by the sound of my voice on the phone. The owner and his brother both brought the delivery because they wanted to meet Ella Grace. That doesn't happen with the big stores. We've never even had the same delivery guy when ordering from the many chain restaurants.

This is your charge! Below is the battle cry! Do your part! NOW! :)



2 comments:

  1. ... and not EVEN a shout-out to the best pizzeria in Coweta county? I'm tellin' Uncle Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see my Great Stuff! page?? take a look before you get you panties in a wad :P

    ReplyDelete