Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Follow

As many of my readers know, I'm trying to make my blog great. Part of a great blog is the followers. In my quest for greatness, I have come across the Friday Follow. This is a great way to get new followers and to find new reading material for myself as well. This is my first week participating. Take a look and sign up if you also want to expand your reading audience.

If you have just discovered my blog through Friday Follow, don't miss out on the current give away!   Check it out HERE

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by and now following from the Friday follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I'm here from follow up friday. I loved visiting your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    I would love for you to visit us at
    http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

    Have a beautiful day!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleep sheep is super cute but at 18 months my babe began taking the music box out turning it up full blast and then hiding it, lol. Good times. Following you back.
    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! YOU were my 100th follower! How awesome is THAT?! Thank you!

    Following you back and I can't wait to look around. Love your blog design, BTW...now following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to say Hi and Happy Follow Friday! (Sorry I am a little late!) Following you!
    I have a whole bunch of giveaways going on if you wanted to check them out!
    Visit Mama’s Money Savers

    ReplyDelete