Thursday, April 15, 2010

BABIES Sweepstakes

There is a new movie premiering on Mother's Day. Babies, follows four babies from around the globe through the first year of their lives. I'm really looking forward to seeing this, possibly on premier day. (**Hint, Hint Sean**) I have been signed up for this thing called BzzAgent for almost a year now, but haven't really done much with it. With the encouragement of a friend who is also an Agent, I am back to it. Through my BzzAgent webpage, I found out about the Babies Sweepstakes. Below is the information on how to enter and what you could win. I entered and would LOVE ant of the items up for grabs. Let me know what you think about Babies. 

FROM BZZZ AGENTS:

The Babies are coming...and now's your chance to show off the moments in your baby’s life with the “Everybody loves...your BABIES sweepstakes!”. Become a BABIES Facebook fan and share a photo or video of your baby’s moments. Your baby could be featured on the BABIES DVD and you could win a Kodak Easyshare M350 Digital Camera plus an exclusive, limited-edition JOHNSONS® diaper bag, created by high-end designer Timi & Leslie, and filled with a year’s supply of JOHNSON’S® Baby products! Visit Facebook.com/BabiesMovie to enter.

1 comment:

  1. The movie sounds really interesting--I'm looking forward to seeing it myself. Glad to "meet" you through Friday Follow!

    yellowhouseknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete