Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NO...regression is bad!

Last night Ella Grace was up until almost 2am. Yup. So did she sleep longer you ask?? Nope. Shorter actually. She was awake at 4:30, 6:30, and 8:30 to nurse. We went back to sleep from 9-10:15 and then she was up until 1pm Slept for 20 minutes and was awake again. She has now been asleep for almost 1 1/2 hours.

I am exhausted but have so much to get done. I have 3 posts that I need to edit and put up and then I need to clean the fridge out, make several phone calls, figure out dinner for tonight and the rest of the week, clean the bathroom, finish up some final editing on some photos, and bath Ella and myself. I literally stink. Not sure why I smell so bad other than that I didn't shower yesterday and well, today is almost over. Ok. Maybe I do know why I stink. I have to run through that to-do list so that we can try to have an early night. I need sleep. Wish me luck? Or sweet slumber?

No comments:

Post a Comment