Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Laughs...

Last night in a state of utter milk drunkenness, my daughter laughed at me. She was smiling and cooing and being very lovey. Which is not typical for a 1am feeding. Then she looked at me and laughed. It was not a hesitant, was that me, sort of laugh. It was intentional, and sweet, and wonderful. It was a look into the future for me. I can't wait for us to laugh more!


Nothing is a more wonderful sound than that of a child's laughter. I have felt that way for a long time. Now that it is my very own daughters laughter, I long to hear it again and again and again. God help those who cause her to to cry instead of laugh, this momma might not be able to restrain herself.




What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.  ~Yiddish Proverb

1 comment: