Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Button on my side bar...

If you haven't noticed it, look  harder! It's Jack's Harvest.!


A mom-owned and operated frozen organic baby food company! And I just happen to know both of the founding moms! Heather Schoenrock and Connie Pope. Now, obviously Ella Grace isn't eating solids yet, but I can't wait to see her face when has her first taste of  Jack's Harvest!Some of my readers are already feeding their babies solids, or are about to start. Some of you might even have older children who you are fighting with to eat their veggies. That is why I'm sharing this with you now. Take a look at Jack's Harvest online and place your order today! Check out the recipes section to see how Jack's Harvest can help you get those older kids to eat some of the wonderful veggies they think they don't like and all the great flavors available for getting your babies started on, not only yummy in the tummy but good for the body as well, solids. When Ella Grace starts solids I will make sure to write all about it and what she thinks of Jack's Harvest. In the mean time, get yours now and tell me what your little ones like best! Better yet, tell your local grocery store that you love Jack's and want it in your store! Heather and Connie have provided  great letter you can send to your local store on their home page. You can also find them on twitter and facebook !

I can't wait to hear about what flavors your little ones love! Send me pics and reviews to mommydeegan@yahoo.com


(Save an additional 10% when you purchase eligible Jack's Harvest products sold by Amazon.com. This discount will be reflected in your cart at checkout. Offer valid through March 31, 2010.)


No comments:

Post a Comment