Monday, March 1, 2010

Montclair...the Black & Gold. GOOOO MUSTANGS!

Today I took Ella Grace to visit my elementary school No, you didn't miss anything. I'm not a teacher. This is MY elementary school. I know that there are very few people who would be taking their newborn to the elemetary school they attended, but believe it or not, there are still a few people there who I know and who have remained a part of my life. Two woman. Mrs. Pursley and Mrs.Smith. They are wonderful incredible women. They have shown their love for me over the past nearly 20 years on every meeting. They are genuine woman who love God and share God's love in thier everyday actions. I was overjoyed to see their joy upon meeting my daughter. My camera died right after taking a picture in front of the school so we will just have to make a return visit to get pictures with these two great women.

No comments:

Post a Comment