Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it's nearly 90 today but I am thankful for the sun!

I am thinking...of how much I need to do so we can move at the end of July.
I am thankful for...my father.
From the kitchen...spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic toast...mmmm.
I am wearing...yoga pants and a nursing tank.
I am creating...a family notebook, tye-dye onesies, and blankies for my pregnant girls.
I am going...to try and sleep very soon.
I am reading...a bunch of really great blogs, my new Women's Daily, and a vampire book.
I am hoping... for healing.
I am hearing... Ella Grace's swing.
Around the house... things are in relative order, but as always I still see a lot that need to be done.
One of my favorite things... lavender, the smell and the color.
A few plans for the rest of the week: babysitting, sewing, and MY BIRTHDAY!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment