Friday, June 11, 2010

One year ago and Today

A year ago today I cried in the bathroom a I prayed asking God to let me meet the baby growing inside of me. I went to the bedroom and told Sean we were pregnant and prayed with him for the chance to love this little one in the flesh.

This morning I rolled on the floor with my beautiful 18 weeks old baby girl. Ella Grace has given new meaning to both our lives. Tonight we had dinner just the three of us and it was picture perfect and I loved every moment of it. When I'm done typing this, I'm off to bed with my hubby and Ella Grace is already tucked in her cradle.

Life is good. God is great.

Ella's 4.5 month Stats
16.10 pounds
26.5 inches long
16.9 inch head circumference
90th Percentile across the board
She's a big girl, but proportionate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment