Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I'm starting a new thing- The Simple Woman's Daybook. I will be doing this entry every tuesday and possibly more often. My hope is to focus on the simple in life, and find joy in that simplicity.





FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the day is overcast, but I'm ok with that.

I am thinking...of love shared. Can you give to much away?
I am thankful for...girlfriends to talk to late at night and first thing in the morning.
From the kitchen...yogurt cereal for breakfast. Takes me back to my childhood.
I am wearing...my favorite nightgown, it finally fits again.
I am creating...order in my home and a new dress for Ella Grace.
I am going...to get things done today.
I am reading...nothing yet, but I endeavor to pick a book by days  end.
I am hoping...to find an extra magic hour in the day today.
I am hearing...praise music on pandora.com.
Around the house...it's a mess!
One of my favorite things...smile from Ella Grace when she sees me for the first time in the morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week: lunch in the park with Patty'o, dinner with friends, planing more marketing.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment