Thursday, December 17, 2009

ok.. i know pretty pathetic...

I know this has been pathetic. Last time I posted I was upset that it had been a month between posts and now, it's been, oh... I don't know...6 months! Wow. Well alot has happened in that time.

We found out we were pregnant the day after my last post. I started my new job. I lost my new job. And now we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little girl Ella Grace. Yeah... I know that's pretty short for everything. But really, how am I supposed to recap 6 months???

Ella Grace is due to arrive February 8th but I'm thinking and hoping she comes a little early. My most recent ultrasound put her at 4 pounds 7 ounces. She is very active and likes to really tumble at night when I am trying to chill.

We can't wait to meet her. I am really going to try and update this on a regular basis so that our friends and family will be able to see more of Ella once she is here. So, if you haven't seen an update in a while... tell me to update!

Night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment