From The Kitchen of: Calloway Deegan
Recipe For: Chocolate Peppermint Bark
1 lb chocolate almond bark
Crushed up peppermint (as much as you want i guess..i used candy canes)
White chocolate chips (just enough for drizzling on top)
1. Melt chocolate bark in microwave according to directions on back of package
2.Mix in the crushed up peppermint
3. Spead onto wax paper on a baking sheet
4. Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, 45 seconds at med power then stir, add a small amount of vegetable oil to this to thin and heat for another 20 seconds if necessary. (add more oil if necessary to thin it enough to drizzle)
5. Sprinkle a small amount of additional crushed peppermint over the spead out bark and drizzle with white chocolate.
6. Place in freezer until hard.
Yields ALOT! lol