Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PAMPERED CHEF!

Hello everyone! I am hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Party next week... I have sent out invites to lots of you, but might have missed you on accident. If you would like to come or can't come but would still like to place and order check out
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/mindymussell
select option 1 and enter my name.

This month Pampered Chef is going PINK! In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month part of the sales from my party will go to cancer research, so lets help "WHIP CANCER!"

Give me a call if you would like to attend the party. The party is Thursday May 21st at 6:45 pm. If you arrive on time you will be entered in a drawing for a free gift. If you bring another guest with you, you will both recieve a pampered chef cook book. If you bring two guests you will receive free shipping in addition to your cook book. If you bring three guests you will receive 10% off your order! Some come! And bring friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment